This Grade II-listed flint cottage is a piece of Margate history. Formerly part of the Cobb brewery, in years gone by it was used as a barrel store. Now, complete with original old beams scavenged from ships, it is a two bedroom holiday home ready for weekends and holidays on the Kent coast.
In a prime location, tucked in a quiet courtyard off the Old Town's famous King Street The Old Barrel Store benefits from rarely available off-road parking and a good-sized courtyard garden.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin room (can be set up as a double)
- spacious living room
- well-equipped kitchen/diner
- bathroom with shower and bath
- courtyard garden with BBQ, deck chairs, table and chairs,
- off road parking
- highchair, travelcot, step-up stool, toys, children's cutlery/crockery
- blow up beds for children/extra guests
- beach equipment
- books, DVDS, videos, speakers for your music player, board games
Furnished largely from Margate's range of antique and vintage shops you'll have all you need for an amazing stay by the sea. Check out more photos in our gallery.