Unique Grade II Listed, 2 bed holiday cottage in the heart of the Old Town. Moments from Margate's many attractions, including the beach, Turner Gallery, Dreamland, shops, bars & restaurants.
Built around 1800 as part of the Cobb Brewery. Now, complete with beams scavenged from old ships, the Old Barrel Store combines the perks of a boutique property with the privacy and independence of a family friendly cottage.
In a prime location, tucked away in a quiet courtyard just off the Old Town's famous King Street, The Old Barrel Store benefits from rarely available off-road parking and a good-sized courtyard garden complete with a grassed area, relaxed seating, BBQ, herbs for cooking, al fresco dining table and chairs. Children's toys available.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin room (can be set up as a king size)
- spacious living room
- well-equipped kitchen/diner
- bathroom with rain shower and bath
- garden with grassed area, relaxed seating, BBQ, table and chairs
- private off road parking
- highchair, travelcot, step-up stool, toys, children's cutlery/crockery
- retro sofa bed for extra guest/children
- beach equipment
- books, DVDS, speakers for your music player, board games
Furnished largely from Margate's range of antique and vintage shops you'll have all you need for an amazing stay by the sea. Check out more photos in our gallery.